[Fedora] Re: Yum complains About baseurl

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 01:20:06 UTC 2006

Dave Gavin wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:14:21 +1000
> david walcroft <david_walcroft at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Lonni J Friedman wrote:

This happened to me when I just tried yum. The mirrors list is probably
defunct at this time.

Using a known good mirror for the three repos which use the mirror
reference allowed yum to work as it is supposed to.

Jim

--
George Washington was first in war, first in peace -- and the first to
have his birthday juggled to make a long weekend.