Image Browser

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Sat Aug 12 22:02:33 UTC 2006

Greetings Aaron ,

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 14:45 +0300, Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:
>> Greetings ,
>>
>> Is there an Image Browser available for Fedora Core 4 ?
>>

>> Kind Regards,
>>    Kostas
>>
> I use xv but to od that I had to bring it along from several earlier
> versions of Linux.

http://www.trilon.com/xv/downloads.html

 From here i tried to download the source but failed then i managed to
download the rpm for Fedora and was successful . Indeed Xv seems to
do what i  wanted to do but i will need some time to get used to it .
I have to admit that i failed to detect where the shortcut was put
from the installation process but the executable is in /usr/bin/X11 .
So everything is well .
Thanks for your time .

Kostas