Problem with the "window list" applet in FC5

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Aug 15 05:32:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

having a "window list" applet in a gnome panel. My problem: I want to remove this "window list"
applet from the panel during the applet contains some windows of running applications. How to
achieve this without killing the running applications displayed in the applet?

Any advice is appreciated

Regards Joachim Backes

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],