AAA

azeem ahmad azeem81 at msn.com
Mon Aug 21 08:37:31 UTC 2006

>From: "David Desscan" <ddesscan at gmail.com>
>To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list at redhat.com>
>Subject: Re: AAA
>Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:43:03 +0200
>
>Have a look at
>http://www.freeradius.org/
>Otherwise if you google for Radius Server, you have lots of free resources
>out there.  A very good source would be www.tlpd.org
>http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-radius/
>
>Rgds
>
>On 8/19/06, azeem ahmad <azeem81 at msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>hi all
>>i have a LAN environment. i want to setup some Authentication,
>>Authorization
>>and acounting server
>>in such way that it authenticate, authorize and acount for LAN clients in
>>the same fashion as any AAA server does for dialup clients
>>can i do that
>>Regards
>>Azeem
>>

>>--

yes i know this
but the problem is that i have dumb network switches in my LAN, i mean
network switches which are not manageable. while as much i went through
freeRADIUS it told me that it requires an Access Server or NAS to work.
while i dont have any of these things
so how can i do it without that devices

Regards
Azeem