Born this Day (Lord Willing) The Crash Cart Project

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 24 00:55:57 UTC 2006

PLEASE stop quoting all of the prior messages unnecessarily.  You, and
the HUNDREDS of other daily messages which do the same thing, are
wasting everybody's bandwidth and storage space.  We do not need EVERY
message to be three pages long and 20k in size, when 2k would have been
enough.  We do not need to see the whole of all other prior messages in
the thread repeated for every reply.

I read messages from the public lists.