Printing from Gimp -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Aug 27 21:40:48 UTC 2006

Kam Leo wrote:
> On 8/27/06, Erik P. Olsen <erik at epo.dk> wrote:
>> Bob Goodwin wrote:
>> >
>> > Can anyone tell me what I have to do to print from Gimp?
>>
>> File -> Print
>>
>> --
>> Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
>> Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
>> Phone: +45 38346480, Fax: +45 38346470, Mobil: +45 40765300
>>

> yum install gimp-print

            *I have done all the things suggested, google, file - print,
            and installed gimp-print [via yum I believe!]   I still have
            no print function. I even checked the CUPS drivers to see if
            Gimp-Print appeared there, it doesn't. It seems to me that
            this was not a problem a year ago but I have been annoyed by
            it for past several months?*

            *Thanks for the suggestions but they don't solve the problem.*

            *BobG*