require some details about fedora

sarath babu maddalasarathbabu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 08:08:28 UTC 2006

   Hi everybody,

  Recently i tried to install Redhat ELv4 in my system. But i failed to do so, It gave a message that "NO HARD DRIVE IDENTIFIED".
  My requirement is to use some development tools like JAVA, ORACLE 10g, and LANGUAGES LIKE C, C++... And i found Fedora is the version similar to ELv4 and more for a developing purpouse. If it is so please suggest me that so that i can install it in my system.

  My system configuration is:
  Asus K8s MX mother board,
  AMD 2800+ 64 bit processor,
  Segate 80 gb SATA harddisk,