Firefox closes without warning

Øyvind Stegard oyvinst at ifi.uio.no
Tue Aug 1 10:21:15 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 18:30, Deepak Shrestha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to visit this site:
> http://www.dluxproductions.com/webcandy/
>
> but before page loads, firefox closes without any notice. I can visit
> this site from windows (firefox). I have latest firefox 1.5.04 & flash
> installed and working perfectly with other flashed based sites. Is
> there something wrong with fedora version or missing plugin?
It's the rightmost upper Flash applet that crashes the flash plugin (7.0r63,
Firefox 1.5.0.5). Also happens in Konqueror (which spawns nspluginviewer
processes, which in turn crashes). Blame Adobe (Macromedia) for sucking at
supporting flash on Linux.

Øyvind
--
< Øyvind Stegard < oyvinst at ifi uio no >
 < http://www.oyvind.nu/