add new Linux on new Hard Drive

Victor L. victor.lz at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 1 11:54:39 UTC 2006

I have a dual boot (Wondows/FC 5) system using one partioned hardrive.
I have added a second hard drive and would like to add FC 5 to the new
drive before erasing old version. Want to dedicate the new drive to
Linux.  Installation works fine but the grub process does not. When I
reboot, Grub only shows the old Linux (as well as Windows.)  Howver,
Linux Rescue lets me choose between the two Linux installations.  Being
able to boot to just the new drive would be fine.

Any suggests, references.  Thx