X forwarding problem.

Guillaume guillaume.chardin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:29:34 UTC 2006

Hi...
I have a problem with the X11 forwarding and the x server on my win32 PC. I
dont know if the problem come from the X server on the fedora or from
Windows.
When i run a graphical app from fedora (redirected tothe windows X server)
all the fonts are very small. If i want to have a good size, i have to run
the gnome-control-panel and re-set the size of the font i set many time ago.
Is there a way to automaticly reload the X conf when the the X11 flow is
redirected?

I test many X server for win32; cygwin, Xming, Xwin32, Exceed... All the
port of the Xorg x server (cygwin, Xwin32) have the same trouble i describe
above.

Do you know any other X server for windows less expensive than Exceed?

I hope that someone could answer my questions.

Thx.