status: eclipse 3.1.2 -> 3.20 on x86_64

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 18:48:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-08 at 11:04 -0700, Richard Emberson wrote:
> What is the status of getting eclipse 3.2.0 to run on
> FC5 x86_64? The current FC5 version is 3.1.2.

We could probably look at doing a backport of our FC6 work once things
settle down.  In general, though, I think people are more inclined to
suggest moving to a new Fedora version to get major upgrades like this
as the Fedora timeframe is quite short.  However, file a bug and we'll
see if we can discuss it.

Thanks,

Andrew