FC5 on VMWare Server

Tom Spec samag70-ignore at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 3 14:28:35 UTC 2006

I am running an instance of FC5 as a virtual machine inside VMWare Server which is installed on Windows XP.  The performance in gnome is a bit "choppier" than I was hoping for.  Is anyone else running this kind of configuration and if so, do you have any performance tips?  I know I won't get "native" performance, but I'd like to at least do the best I  can.

Also, I can't seem to find where to set the option not to show window contents while dragging.

Tom