remove supend from menu

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 18:05:08 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 01:39:22PM -0400, Amadeus W. M. wrote:
 > How do I remove the "Suspend" entry from the gnome menu (under
 > System, in FC5)? I accidentally clicked suspend instead of log out,
 > and then I could never come back from suspend. By the way, how
 > does one come back from suspend on a PC?

Depends. Some systems have different capabilities, and some allow you
to configure 'wake up' events in the BIOS.  Typically, if the keyboard
doesn't wake it up, pushing the power button usually does the trick.

So far we've been focusing on making laptops work with suspend, but
at some point we should start looking at some more of the desktop
problems.

		Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk