firefox-1.5.0.4 (still)

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 8 16:44:14 UTC 2006

On 8/8/06, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>    One good reason is that the new firefox releases
> 1.5.0.5 and 1.5.0.6 have not been tested enough.  Just
> as 1.5.0.5 was released soon 1.5.0.6 followed quickly.
>  It will be a matter of time, but they'll be
> available.  Hopefully 1.5.0.6 to be current.

If firefox-1.5.0.5 was in updates-testing, then I would have had a
reason to believe that this was the case. But the fact that it isn't,
and that rawhide has had 1.5.0.5 for a while now, leads me to believe
that the maintainer for firefox in FC5 probably requires poking.

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec