XARGS

eng.waleed walleed222 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:29:52 UTC 2006

I ahve qmail system and I have about 40000 client on my mail server and want
to send broadcast email to all the clients ,using vpopbul I can't send more
from 32000 user because the limits of hardlinks on single file ,I create
many files and make script like this send message for user started by a and
other file fpor the rest of character , but it is give me no hard link
allowed to directory this is my command
find -type d | egrep
".*/c.*/Maildir/new|.*/b.*/Maildir/new|.*/d.*/Maildir/new|.*/e.*/Maildir/new|.*/f.*/Maildir/new|.*/g.*/Maildir/new|.*/h.*/Maildir/new"
| xargs -t ln

please help me