For sale Brand New Juicy Couture Sidekick II for $120

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 01:06:24 UTC 2006

From: "Patrick W. Barnes" <nman64 at n-man.com>

> Complain to the homelinux.org forums.

I have a better way. If they get blocked in SpamAssassin by enough
people they might learn that they're being bad netizens.

===8<--- Alternative 1
header    HOME_LINUX    Received =~ /fcp\.homelinux\.org/i
describe  HOME_LINUX    Spam source homelinux.org
score     HOME_LINUX    5.0
===8<--- Alternative 2
blacklist_from    *homelinux.org
===8<---

Maybe if this is published to them they'll take action to clean
up their acts.

But what's really annoying is the two shills that came along later
complaining about the email while reposting it in full.

Everybody repeat after me, "I solemly swear that I will NEVER under
any circumstances as a juror find a verified spammer innocent regardless
of what the charges against the spammer might be."

Also lobby your Congress critters to establish an open hunting season
for spammers.

{^_^}   Joanne "The Bloodthirsty."