For sale Brand New Juicy Couture Sidekick II for $120

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 01:27:05 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 19:20 -0500, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:
> On Sunday 13 August 2006 03:53, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Same jerk. Last time I called 'em on it, I got a private email stating I
> > was the jerk and that I should order something! <brain hurt!!>  Well, I
> > still am a jerk and proud of it. Some of these meat-brains have a sense
> > of entitlement to wipe their excreta on anyone's walls and are astounded
> > when called on it. "Woo! Woo!, it smells good to me! You don't like it?"
> > <swipes more excreta on>
> >
> > If the moderator would have some not so nice words with these offenders,
> > maybe we wouldn't get this. Isn't there some kinda rule? I'm REALLY
> > surprised that someone from the UK can't spell. I'll be sure to order a
> > phone from someone without verbal skills. Yeah, I said that.
> >
> Complain to the homelinux.org forums.  They are the gateway through which this
> crap flows.  They have a single subscription to this list and a gateway
> between it and their forums.  Their forums don't provide adequate
> verification processes or filtering to avoid this kind of junk.  It's just
> too easy for their forums to be abused.  A large enough number of legitimate
> users take advantage of their forums that we can't simply disable the
> subscription.

Huh? Maybe if they got shut off, then they would fix it. Even a
flatworm, the least evolved organism on this planet with a spinal cord,
will turn from pain.

Can those 'legitimate users' just subscribe like the rest of us do??
Obviously with the link in place, we're becoming abused too. Just say
"No." to abuse. Switch on the CRM114 discriminator. Send them the bill
while you're at it.

Oh yeah, you being a Texan (just a stone's throw from being an Okie, but
I won't dare call you that!), you forgot cilantro in your chili recipe!
Gotta have a pinch, according to my perspectives. I lived in Odessa and
Houston for about 10 years. To me and my tastes, that is the secret!
Give it a try. See if your eyes don't light up and your tummy say
"HOWDY!" or as one of my less-than-couth friends from Odessa would say
with his West Texas Drawl, "It taste's so good, it'll make your tongue
hard." <grins> Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256