Need Standard C++ Compiler for M$ Windows

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 05:10:14 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yunus" <yunus at cdl.co.id>

> I am learning C++. Can anyone suggest a good Standard C++ Compiler for
> Windows ?

> FYI, i am using dual OS i.e:Fedora Core 3 (FC 3) dan Win XP. In FC 3, i
> have GNU g++ compiler.

I believe if you dig around msdn.microsoft.com you can find yourself
a free, for awhile, copy of the Visual C++ compiler, which means if
you get into Microsoft specific "stuff" you'll have a toop to work
with.

Otherwise you get to go through the gyrations needed to install
the gnu compilers on Windows. It can be done. I've not tried it.
Others here have, I am sure.

{^_^}