For sale Brand New Juicy Couture Sidekick II for $120

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:43:15 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 15:00 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 18:06 -0700, jdow wrote:
> > Also lobby your Congress critters to establish an open hunting season
> > for spammers.
>
> For amusements sake I went searching for "spammer beaten up" on Google
> long ago, and found a story about some guy who went through a ten-minute
> punchup with some Irish (if I remember correctly) cops, and tried to eat
> his USB thumbdrive, trying not to get arrested, at an internet cafe
> where the owner dobbed in a dodgy client.  Made my day, it did.  If only
> we could have watched it happen!  ;-)

How about this one, Russian spammer beaten to death.
http://www.silicon.com/research/specialreports/thespamreport/0,39025001,39150764,00.htm

another guy made the case that since the object to spam is to make
money, and they use creditcards to recieve payment, make the credit
companies liable for aiding and abetting. Order something, and see who
gets the dough, you have them. That's the way to go, choke off the
money. Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256