Fedora Core 5 Issues

Roger roger at wack.co.za
Tue Aug 15 08:39:15 UTC 2006

Has anyone had issues with Fedora Core 5 64bit version. I tried to use
it for one of my production servers and i had endless issues trying to
get it to work, first i had the segfaults caused by some of my
processes. Then the SATA drivers started giving errors and eventually my
hard drive started failing etc. I believe in Fedora and dumped FC5 for
FC3 which i am now using on my production mail server which hosts of
over 1000 domains.

Has anyone had similar nasty experiences and also is anyone using FC5 as
a production server. I would be willing to share experiences with
someone. Or is there anyone who also successfully solved these
problems.

Regards

Roger