Latest Seamonkey update

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 15 23:55:38 UTC 2006

Jim Cornette wrote:

> I don't mind the browser being replaced with an individual application
> vs a suite of integrated applications for email, browsing and editing. I
> miss the missing editing feature the most.
>
> How in the world do you get seamonkey and its corresponding .so files
> into the selinux fold? Or better yet, are there guidelines and
> assistance given to the Fedora-Extras maintainer that allow their rpms
> to set items to the needed SELinux content, in order to work out of the
> box?

Just file a bug report with the relevant information in this thread.
There is a draft guide that package maintainers can follow to write
policies when required. SELinux denials can also indicate broken code
which needs to be fixed.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux/PolicyModules

For end user docs, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux

Rahul