xdvi table of contents panel ... disappeared

Tony Crouch acrouch2 at une.edu.au
Wed Aug 16 03:15:29 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with an xdvi
problem I discovered the other day.

I turned on my computer, compiled a latex file and then went to view it
(as normal user) using xdvi and noticed the page list panel which
normally appears to the left of the document body panel had disappeared.

I was wondering if there is anyway of making the page listing re-appear?
As it is quite frustrating when trying to skip between page 167 and page
2. :P

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,
Tony Crouch
--
GPG Key fingerprint = EEB2 6364 791C 3BE2 A008  22D0 C469 950C 7C5A EE77