Image Browser

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 16 12:06:32 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 22:13 -0400, Jacques B. wrote:
> Google has Picasa for Linux now.

I consider that description a bit deceptive (that they make that claim).
It's not a Linux program, they've just bodged their Windows program
around a bit until they can get it working with WINE.

Does "Word for Windows" become "Word for Linux" if someone bundles
things up so WINE is used to run it?  No.

I read messages from the public lists.