Best Certificate

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 16 14:47:10 UTC 2006

eng.waleed:
>>> what is best linux certificate?

Tim:
>> What is a mouse when it spins?
>>
>> (Yes, I'm being deliberately obtuse.  You might be more coherent with
>> your question.)

Christopher A. Williams:
> I'm going to try and be helpful instead, since it is evident the OP may
> not have strong English skills...

Language skills aside, the question was far too vague.  Certificate for
what?  Personal qualifications, certification of some software, SSL?
Some additional information was necessary, regardless of whether it was
brilliant English or not.  We're not mind readers, and it's foolish to
assume so.

I read messages from the public lists.