For sale Brand New Juicy Couture Sidekick II for $120

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 05:24:03 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 12:20 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

> There just isn't any good Tex-Mex much North of San Antonio,
> unless you make your own.

I've had some great Tex-Mex in El Paso and across the border from there.
Find the little Mexican Mercados, and you can always find some little
lady starting her little kitchen up with great food. We have several
around here, and my favorite is in Siler City. I asked the lady
"Esposa?" and she went shyly "No esposa!" I did the eyebrow waggle and
went "ME no esposa!" and eyebrow waggled again, pointing at the food she
had put on my plate and rubbing my tummy, "Muy bien Esposa!". We could
only half-ass understand each other, but we laughed at my bachelorhood
plight and how great she cooks. I had Barbecoa, two homemade tamales,
rice, beans, several slices of avocado, and a nice stack of homemade
flour tortillas, the REAL deal! I'd have married her too, if she hadn't
been in her 80's. <eyebrow waggle>
Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.