BCM5721

Sergio Silva sergio_adao at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 18 14:11:55 UTC 2006

Ok. But, my NIC was installed however is losting packets.
Then I trying update driver tg3.
Do you have sugestion?

Thanks

Sergio Silva <sergio_adao at yahoo.com.br> escreveu: All,

I´ve problem with NIC BCM5721 installing on FEDORA 5.
I´ve been download of driver Linux (tg3).
However, during instalation a link below not exist:

build -> ../../../usr/src/kernels/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5-x86_64

This link is on directory:

/lib/modules/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5

Anybody instaled this driver?

Can you help me?

Thanks

"Quando falares, cuida para que tuas palavras sejam melhores que o silêncio." (Provérbio Indiano)
LINUXUSER #392316