BCM5721

Sergio Silva sergio_adao at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 18 14:26:36 UTC 2006

Thanks for all Patrick.

Patrick <fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> escreveu: On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 11:11 -0300, Sergio Silva wrote:
> Ok. But, my NIC was installed however is losting packets.
> Then I trying update driver tg3.
> Do you have sugestion?

Yeah I have that too on my BCM5789 with all recent kernels. The only
thing that works for me is to install a really old FC5 kernel like:
kernel-2.6.16-1.2080_FC5. That one has no problems with the tg3 driver.

There has been some discussion on this list that the tg3 drivers stops
working correctly with newer kernels but as far as I know there is no
solution for it.

Regards,
Patrick

"Quando falares, cuida para que tuas palavras sejam melhores que o silêncio." (Provérbio Indiano)
LINUXUSER #392316