invisible cursor in FC5_64 on A8N-VM SOLVED

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Aug 18 20:59:47 UTC 2006

From: nightrid3r:

> Section "Device"
>     Identifier  "Videocard0"
>     Driver      "nv"
>     VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
>     BoardName   "nVidia Corporation C51 PCI Express Bridge"

option HWCursor "0" <--- this should fix the mouse issue

> EndSection

Close. Each text value following 'option' needs to be enclosed in quotes, too:

option "HWCursor" "0"

Thanks.

Is this stuff documented somewhere?

dave

--

I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I
expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's