Wireless Notebook adapter

Annette T Robart ARobart at Hughes.Net
Sat Aug 19 15:11:34 UTC 2006

Hoping you can help me. I am "totally" ignorant when it comes to anything
linux. I got Core 5 installed (I really love it) but I haven't attempted
anything besides the basic install because I really don't understand all of
the lingo and how you do things yet.
I would love to get rid of the cat5 cable that is running the length of my
house and hook up the wireless on my laptop that is running Core 5. I have a
Linksys wireless card, model WPC55AG. I guess I have 2 questions..
1. Will this card work, or would you recommend that I buy a more compatible
card? If so, which one?
2. If this card will work, can anyone tell me in "really" simple steps...how
to make it work? (keep in mind I don't know linux lingo)

Thanks so much!
Annette