For sale Brand New BenQ M580 for just $220

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 20 02:50:21 UTC 2006

From: "nightrid3r" <03taxi at gmail.com>
> oldman schreef:
>> bar01 wrote:
>>> We are the leading
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> Thanks for the interest you have in us all a while.
>>
>> I notice in the footer of this message that it was forwarded by
>> fcp.homelinux.org which is the Fedora Community Portal.  I am not a
>> member there, but I do recognize a lot of the names on their member list
>> (Seth Vidal, Jeff Vian, Alex Dalloz etc.) anybody know someone who could
>> track down this guy from the header info?  It doesn't appear to be
>> spoofed (at this end of the stream anyhow).
>>
>> Scott
>>

> it's a Nigerian "company" so i wonder how long it will take before some
> rich relatives start dying and they have to get their cash out of the
> country.
>
> Although it would probably be better is they just died

homelinux.org is a dns aliasing arrangement via the dyndns folks.
Send them complaints about it. Whoever is running fcp.homelinux.org
(likely on their home machine) ought to clean up the at there. As it
is it's acting as an open spam relay for all intents and purposes.

I sent an abuse complaint to dyndns.com. This is the second such spam
from fcp over there. And I have a reputation for nastiness to uphold.

{^_-}   Joanne