A basic 'newbie' question

Keith Powell keith at keithg4jvx.force9.co.uk
Sun Aug 20 15:59:08 UTC 2006

I tried Fedora5 some time ago, soon after it first came out. But
didn't stick with it long enough to get to know it! I'd like to try
Fedora again, but I see that version6 will be out in October.

Will Fedora6 be just 'Fedora5 with all the upgrades', or will there be
fundamental differencies? I'm wondering whether to buy the version5
DVD now, or wait a couple of months and get the version6 DVD.

I've looked in the archives and on the web site, but can't find the
answer.

Many thanks for any advice.

Keith