AAA

David Desscan ddesscan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:52:21 UTC 2006

Azeem when you say LAN clients, do you mean wireless LAN or wired LAN?  Try
to elaborate more on your existing infrastructure. Do you have a client /
server architecture?
Well if you* just have a LAN consisting of workstations connected to a dumb
switch*, there is no AAA possible.  We have to know precisely what you have
and what you want exactly to give you suggestions. May be you are looking
for 802.1x for port based Network Access control?  This is available on some
new AP and even switches.

Best Rgds and good luck