FC5 Installation Killing Computers

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:10:03 UTC 2006

I dunno...I saw another thread here stating that FC5 was killing HDs by
restarting them repeatedly until they died so this does seem like it could
be possible...makes me glad I'm not thinking of using FC5 nor currently
using it and such a distro which has now had multiple posts with regards to
it killing various computer components certainly is not good for this
distros reputation nor Linuxes as a whole, the developers of this distro
might want to make fixing these issues a rather high priority if they care
about FCs reputation at all...