Fonts Gone Wild

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:22:45 UTC 2006

Is it just me or has anyone else seen the default font change over night
to something that looks like Garbage_Scow TrueType? It's REALLY pitiful
looking and shot full of microscopic holes with crinkly looking edges.

Just what font is considered the defacto (spell checker hates this one!)
system font for FC5?

<wayward4now pleads Heavenward> "Why ME Lord? Why NOW?" :) Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/