For sale Brand New BenQ M580 for just $220

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 22:52:18 UTC 2006

From: "Ric Moore" <wayward4now at gmail.com>
> On Sat, 2006-08-19 at 19:50 -0700, jdow wrote:
>
>> I sent an abuse complaint to dyndns.com. This is the second such spam
>> from fcp over there. And I have a reputation for nastiness to uphold.
>>
>> {^_-}   Joanne
>
> You know we ALL worship you from afar, clear down to your pinkie toes!
> There's nothing better than a Grand Lady and a Rottweiler all rolled
> into one, in my book. Reminds me of 'Me Dear Ole Mum', who preferred a
> rolled up newspaper on us. You do keep us on our toes and behaving!
> <large grin> Ric

It seems fcp.homelinux.org is gone - but for a different acceptable
use violation at dnsalias.com. Those guys are good guys.

(Mommy's preferred weapon of choice was "The Hairbrush". Of course,
that particular hairbrush was too nice (it had a nice silver handle)
to risk destroying on my backside. But as a child I didn't dig enough
physics to realize that.)

{^_-}