A basic 'newbie' question

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Aug 22 16:09:49 UTC 2006

Keith Powell wrote:
> On Monday 21 August 2006 6:51 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
>
>>On Monday 21 August 2006 18:41, Robin Laing wrote:

<snip>

> Robin, my broadband speed is OK, but I am capped as to how much I can
> download each month.
>
> Keith

Couldn't you just pay the extra for one month?

Again, if you know someone with a larger cap that is willing to help out
it is an option.

FWIW, I pay ~C$50/month for an advertised capped account but I have
never been charged over the basic rate.  I can download >10gig a week if
I am on a movie kick.

Downloaded all the second season of the new Dr. Who episodes which fills
2 DVD's one week.  Not going to be shown here until fall.  My daughter
and I just couldn't wait.

--
Robin Laing