Modem-lights FC5

Richard England rengland at europa.com
Thu Aug 24 04:16:37 UTC 2006

I have modem lights configured and working under FC5 for a dial-up
connection but I find that even when connected it still flashes yellow
at me (connecting) instead of going to green (connected) and it never
tracks the input/output like it does in FC3 (with the bar chart).

I've done limited first hand research  but extensive searching on the
net and I find no one that has observed or chosen to ask about this.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else seen it?

Is there still development being done on modem-lights

What/where should I do a bugzilla entry (assuming I can characterize it
more)?

Is there an alternative to modem-lights that has similar graphics
features for Gnome?

--
--R