ntfs support in fc5

Brad Bonkoski bbonkoski at mediaguide.com
Thu Aug 24 16:20:24 UTC 2006

Maybe the article was right...

[root at xxx ]# yum install kmod-ntfs
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/3]
updates                                                              [2/3]
extras                                                               [3/3]
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: kmod-ntfs
Nothing to do