yum install from ISOs

David L idht4n at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:13:00 UTC 2006

If I forget to install something big during an initial installation and I
want to install it later without waiting for the most recent copy to
download from an internet repository, is there a way to point yum to a
directory containing the CD ISO images and have it install from those local
files?  IIRC, the SUSE installation remembers where the ISO images were and
will install from those.  Is there something similar with Fedora?

Thanks,

               David