SQLite equivalent [OT: upgrading again]

Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Fri Aug 25 12:59:41 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 09:16 -0300, Martin Marques wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:16:25 -0400, Rodolfo Alcazar <rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo> wrote:

> > probably
> > to get
> >>
> >> He could try to compile the sqlite module. It's a pain, but good for
> >> learning. :-D
> >
> > Its no pain. But need standardized/simple install/update procedures. On
> > my laptop, no problem. But not ever on a server.
>
> Do you change versions of PHP frequently on your servers? That's a very bad idea. You could end up with php scripts that don't work.

Many prefer upgrading, many do not. You prefer not to upgrade, be my
guest (If that could be my focus, i would use Debian, SUSE, Ubuntu,
which are more static, few-upgrades-needing distros). This was already
discussed:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-November/msg03933.html

Bye!
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ
591-70656800, -22417628, LA PAZ, BOLIVIA
http://otbits.blogspot.com
--
Maugham's Thought:
Only a mediocre person is always at his best.