XGL on FC5

Gayal gayal.rupasinghe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 18:07:36 UTC 2006

yeah thanx buddy.
now that problem was solved.

When i run $gnome-xgl-info my second line has a 0.
which is;
0 kmod-fglrx is not installed for the kernel release 1.2054_FC5

My current kernel is 2..6.15 and when i try to install it this is wut i get

[root at localhost ~]#  yum install kernel-module-fglrx
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/3]
updates                                                              [2/3]
extras                                                               [3/3]
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: kernel-module-fglrx
Nothing to do

duh..im tired now. any idea wut 2 do next?

Signing Off with Regards,
Gayal Rupasinghe
Get a Life, Trash ur XP.