Quick Time movies - how to edit?

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sun Aug 27 11:22:17 UTC 2006

On Sunday August 27 2006 2:04 am, Heikki Pesonen wrote:
> On 8/23/06, Claude Jones <claude_jones at levitjames.com> wrote:
> >  if you want to get adventurous, try Cinelerra.
>
> Now I downloaded and installed cinelerra-2.0-0.4.20051210.2.fc4.i386.rpm.
> It's the second program I have succesfully installed in Fedora Core 5, the
> firs one was avidemux2. And cinerella even started from the Applications >>
> Sound and Videa menu. Exceptionally good work in the Linux world! I go on
> with it. Thank's!

Installing Cinelerra on Fedora 5 has become pretty painless. Using it may be a
different question - keep in mind that many features present don't work,
there are many workarounds, and the program is under intensive development. I
would strongly recommend you sign up for their mail list and get yourself
started by reading their documentation - they have a constant battle to keep
it up to date, but it's still useful.
http://cvs.cinelerra.org/docs.php
--
Claude Jones