Installing FC-5 with LVM

Heikki Pesonen fossiili at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:55:07 UTC 2006

On 8/29/06, Timothy Murphy <tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie> wrote:

> I still think the on-screen instructions could be greatly improved,
> at least for one like me using LVM for the first time.

I agree! I have installed Fedora Core 4 and FC 5. After trying to install FC
4 my computer "got lost" completely and I had to install WinXP and much else
again. I know I am not the only one, whom that has happened. With FC 5 the
installing went otherwise well but FC took all the hard disk I have supposed
to be able to later make some test installations of other Linux distros.