FC5 - mozilla help needed

Dean S. Messing deanm at sharplabs.com
Tue Aug 29 16:49:15 UTC 2006

I'm unable to get Adobe `acroread' to run within Mozilla.
Would someone who knows give me some pointers please?

I'm running an up-to-date FC5 system.  Selinux is disabled.  Both
`acroread' and `mozilla-acroread' are installed (from the Dries
repository).  And I've verified that acroread works from the
commandline.

Yet when I try to view a .pdf from w/in mozilla, I get nothing.  On a
large .pdf, I can see mozilla taking time to read the file in, but
then I just get a blank mozilla window.  acroread is not being started
at all.

How do I begin to debug this?

Thanks
Dean