What is the language "British"?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 18:11:00 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 12:56, Jack Gates wrote:
>On Tuesday 29 August 2006 12:38, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Besides that, we also suffer from the majority rules mentality and
>> there's 220 million of us these days. :)
>
>If you are talking about the US population then you are about 80+
>million short.

I didn't pay that much attention to the last census, it seemed to me they
were more intent on cataloging us than counting us.  And I detest being
put into any one pigeon hole in their grand scheme of things.  I'm unique,
just as are all the rest of the readers of these mailing lists.

It does tend to point out our favorite pastime though. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)