Right click in Nautalis to send by Bluetooth

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:23:20 UTC 2006

I just got a new cell phone with bluetooth and can not get Nautalis to
recognize my working bluetooth connection.  I can send files both ways to my
phone by:

gnome-obex-send /home/k/Desktop/filename ...  no problem this way.

This works just fine but even with the Bluetooth file applet running down on
the taskbar nautalis doesn't seem to be able to talk to my bluetooth phone.

How do I get nautalis to send to bluetooth?

Thanks,  Jim