FC6-test 2

alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Aug 30 17:32:24 UTC 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, oldman wrote:

> Guillermo Garron wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> If i download FC6 test 2 and install it when the official version is
>> released do I have to download it again? or just with a yum update I
>> will have it on my PC?
>> thanks,
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Guillermo.
>>
> 	Should work, but is NOT guaranteed

You would have to switch yum to point to the FC6 tree and not devel.  Not
certain if yum has the FC6 locations in the yum.conf.d files to do that or
if you have to create your own.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink