FC6, CD-Roms, can't mount, ISO9660 Missing?

Tomas Larsson tomas at tlec.se
Sun Dec 3 21:33:24 UTC 2006

It seems to me that ISO9660 is missing in the current release, please
correct me if I'm wrong.
It does not exist in fstab or in /proc/fs.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden
http://www.tlec.se
http://www.ktl.mine.nu
http://www.naks.mine.nu for downloads etc.
ftp://ftp.servage.net for uploads use "naks" as both password and username.
Or you can use the free www.yousendit.com service.
http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust23962
Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem