No bios password - no spare partition - Howto install FC6?

Alastair McKinley amckinley03 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:25:13 UTC 2006

> This sounds to me like a corporate machine that is subject to IT policy of some
> kind.
>
> If it breaks, who is responsible for getting it going again?  You or the
> IT department?  If the answer is the latter, then I suggest that you allow the
> IT department to what they are paid to do and look after that computer.
>
> Just my humble opinion, of course.
>
> --

Lol. I thought this might come up.  It's actually my laptop (well sort
of, out of my research grant, its a grey area), but in order to
satisfy the IT people they install the OS(s) on each computer
themselves, its a condition of getting network access.

I will let them know that I'm doing this before I go ahead, I just
want to do it myself on my own time if possible
.

Best regards,

Alastair