Firefox 2.0

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:43:28 UTC 2006

On 08/12/06, Les <hlhowell at pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>   I am curious about the upgrade to firefox 2.0.  Will I have to do
> something to port over all the plugins, or will the new firefox work
> with things as they are?  Just don't want to mess myself up any more
> than required.
>
> Regards,
> Les H

For me it auto-detected everything, including extensions. One
extension was incompatable, however (I don't remember which) so Fx
didn't enable it. Note that I don't use themes, though. My bookmarks,
history, and even cookies all made it through the upgrade.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/what_is_a_cellphone.html
http://rorot.com